In step with the major industrial challenges of today, the DEMGY Group has been able to build off its ability to mutualize the know-how of its affiliates to be able to offer its customers sustainable and intelligent solutions to create circular value around plastic and composite materials.
The Group's expertise ranges from a renowned knowledge of materials (plastics, high-performance polymers and composites) to the mastery of various implementation technologies for producing parts and sub-assemblies covering a wide range of applications:
- 3D mass manufacturing
- Smart Plastic Products
- High-precision machining of plastics & composites,
- Thermoplastic molding (TP) & thermoset (TS) molding, micro-injection, overmolding and bi-material technologies,
- Forming, thermoforming, RTM & SMC (Resin Transfer Molding & Sheet Molding Compound) and stamping of thermoplastic composites outside the autoclave,
- Design & manufacture of molds, tooling & parts,
- Metallization of thermoplastic and composite plastics, electro-magnetic compatibility & absorbers,
- Surface treatment, decoration and assembly.
All this expertise positions DEMGY as one of the benchmarks among French specialists substituting plastic for metal, especially in the fields of part and system weight-paring issues.
DEMGY is actively developing its ecosystem with industrial, economic and digital partnerships aimed at strengthening its excellence in many fields.
DEMGY: expertise & responsibility above all
Lighter. Smarter. Greener. Within this motto, DEMGY has made a genuine promise to all its employees, customers and partners.
- Lighter: reducing the weight of its industrial products...
- Smarter: thanks to innovative plastics and composite solutions that are complex and adapted to the new demands and usages of the users...
- Greener: in a circular approach, at the service of a more responsible society committed to sustainability.
We design and manufacture high-performance plastic and composite solutions for your most complex projects. Our materials are lighter than metal and save energy in industries where high environmental impact is a major consideration.
We contribute to the advent of a low-carbon society by designing and manufacturing plastic and composite solutions tailored to the needs of both industry and the public, designed and produced using a responsible and circular method.
DEMGY is not only the contraction of Dedienne Multiplasturgy Group, our former name, our history.
It is a brand new identity that echoes our most fundamental values. Discover its meaning below!