Within the framework of a 12-month International Voluntary Work Experience (V.I.E.), your mission will consist of analyzing and implementing all the continuous improvement projects in the injection and paint workshops, and progress actions on the site in close collaboration with the department managers.
As such, he/she will be in charge of the following activities (non-exhaustive and evolving list):
- Define the site improvement process for the Injection and Paint shops
- Leading the factory progress plan and the main areas of continuous improvement and progress
- Improvement of the efficiency of operational reviews (training and audit of participants)
- Reduction of changeover times for injection production
- Re-industrialization of the painting process
- Optimization of the workshops and the industrial tool in general (number of equipments, dimensioning, machine investment, etc...)
- Optimization of flows in the workshops (layout and product circuit)
- Functional animation of workshop technicians and operators
- Training of personnel on injection processes and machine settings
- Coordination of major problem solving projects
- Deployment of continuous improvement methods in order to optimize all manufacturing processes
- Manage information and communication in the workshops on continuous improvement actions
- Actively participate in the integration of new equipment and innovations
- Structure and support change processes by piloting their deployment in the field
- Develop the "continuous improvement" mindset and good site practices
With an engineering background, ideally in plastics, you have at least one apprenticeship experience in a plastics and composites processing plant, ideally acquired in the automotive industry.
You are familiar with most plastics materials, injection tools and continuous improvement tools.
You are fluent in English.